Beets are a super Food, they have amazing benefits:
- As an antioxidant
- As an anti-inflammatory
- Loaded with vitamins and minerals like: Manganese, Potassium,, Vitamin C Tryptophan, Magnesium, Iron, Phosphorus and Copper.
You will LOVE this recipe:
Yellow Beets Delicatessen
- 3 Beets
- Crumbled goat cheese
- Balsamic vinegar
- Pepper (optional)
- Wash the Beets with a brush.
- Cut the ends of the beets (Leave them with the skin)
- Place Beets on a baking container
- Place the beets covered with aluminum foil
- Bake them at 400* C for 45-60mn. Beets are cooked when you can easily insert a fork or the tip or knife into the beet.
- Let them cool for a few minutes.
- Peel beets by setting them on a cutting board and rubbing the skin off with a paper towel or with your fingers.
- Cut them in slices
In a small serving container place the arugula, add the beets and sprinkle some goat cheese.
Add some drops of balsamic vinegar and pepper.
Did you like this Blog and you want to share it? Go to my Facebook page, we need more people like YOU to make this a Positive & Healthy World.
- Creating good habits is part of your personal growth.
- Take action, accept and invite your fears to accompany you on your wellness path.
- It all starts with your Body, Your Vehicle, Your Temple, the one who will support you live fully in Health and Spirit; take care of it, accept it and be grateful with the one you have.