From day 8th to day 13th you will do an enema cleansing with parsley, preferably in the morning.
Recipe: boil a handful of washed parsley into ½ liters of filtered –distilled water (NOT tap water) for few minutes. Let it cool at room temperature and apply it.
What’s an Enema?
This enema we are using is called the RETENTION ENEMA, which is held in the body for about 15 minutes. It’s primary action is to help the liver get rid of impurities.
Day 11th & 12th
Breakfast : 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and the juice of one freshly squeezed grapefruit.
Extract of 1 large cucumber; 2 medium carrots, and 3 stalks of celery. Take 2 to 3 cups in the morning.
Lunch: Vegetable soup (Just vegetables: You may add zucchini; pumpkin, squash, etc.)
Plus have a fresh salad with lemon and olive oil.
Snack: choose one type of fruit (no bananas, grapes or mangos)
Dinner: vegetable soup
Day 13th & 14th
YOU WILL BE DETOXIFYING YOUR LIVER AND GALLBLADDER:
You have been preparing your body for the final stage. At this moment you are ready if you have been following the plan. You will remove toxins, fat and gallstones that you have in your gallbladder and liver.
You need to have:
- Half a pound of Epson salt
- Three grapefruits
- Extra virgin olive oil and a straw
You Want to Prepare in Advance:
- Breakfast: 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and the juice of one freshly squeezed grapefruit . During morning time drink apple juice freshly made from organic apples
- Lunch: Vegetable soup
- After 2 pm just drink water.
You will start the FUN part at 6pm
- 6pm: one glass of solution #1
- 8pm: one glass of solution #1
- 10 pm: drink solution # 2 with a straw
- Sleep in a semi-seated position
- 6am: Drink one glass of solution # 1
- 8am: Drink one glass of solution # 1
- 10 am: eat papaya
- Lunch: brown rice with vegetables and a mashed potato (peel a potato, cut it in cubes, boil it with a pinch of salt; drain it and mash it with a fork)
- Dinner: same as lunch
The Following Week:
- You may add lean organic protein like chicken, meat, fish eggs.
- Keep focusing on you nutrition eat all natural
- Avoid fried foods, sugar foods.
- Dinner: Just Vegetable soup
You Have Given your Body lots of Life, Energy and Happiness.
Keep Moving & Keep Smiling!!!
We Live Once
Did you like this Blog ? Do you have some one that will benefit from this blog? Please share it, we need more people like YOU to make this a Healthy & Happy World.