Did you know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day right? Ok.
When dealing with weight loss, lack of energy or hormonal imbalance, I always find that these issues come along when people either don’t eat breakfast or they just eat a poor breakfast.
As an example: a toast, piece of cheese, glass of orange juice and a coffee.
So I came across with this recipe that will boost your metabolism, increase your energy and help you with your fat loss.
Diana’s Super Protein Shake.
• 1 scoop of Protein Shake:
Better to get an organic one if its whey protein
And for vegetarians a plant base of peas and brown rice protein powder.
• 1 cup of coconut milk
• 1 tablespoon of flax seeds already grind
• 1 teaspoon of greens (high potency of fruit and vegetable powder)
• Berries (choose the berries you enjoy)
Blend all together, you can add some ice cubes to have it as a smoothie.
Did you know that Flax seeds:
• Are high in omegas 3 essential fatty acids. That’s good news for people who suffer from inflammatory disorders like arthritis.
• Fight menopausal symptoms like hot flashes, night sweats, moodiness because is a plant rich in phytoestrogens that acts as a natural hormone therapy.
• Helps you lose fat, it controls the unnecessary sensation of overeating due to its high content of fiber.
• It increases your vitality and energy.
So now you Know….
Hope you enjoy it.
Bon Apetit!!! Wake up with a smile, be thankful to be alive, and eat right to start an OUTSTANDING day. DL
We Live Once…. DO IT!!!