Sometimes I choose to eat less carbohydrates during the day; so I found, twist, resize and create this delicious nutty recipe.
Yes, it has carbohydrates like: Carrots, some sugar (low glycemic) and raisins (which are optional).
- 2 ½ cups almond flour
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon Baking Soda
- ½ cup Raw Coconut Crystals
- ¾ cup chopped walnuts
- 6 large carrots cleaned and finely chopped. You may use the Vitamix, or in any other blender/ chopper.
- ¾ cup black raisins (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup virgin coconut oil previously melted in a sauce pan at low temperature
- 4 organic eggs
- 1 cup cage free / organic egg whites
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups Kefir Plain and fat free
- Large Paper Baking cups.
- 12 Cup Non-Stick Carbon Steel Muffin Pan
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F
- In a big bowl mix well with a spatula all ingredients from the A list
- In a separate bowl mix ingredients from the B list
- Blend the B ingredients into the bowl from the A list.
- Mix all together thoroughly.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups until completely filled.
Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of several muffins comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool in pan for 5 minutes before removing to finish cooling on wire racks. It makes around 20 units.
Did you like this Blog, the recipe? Do you have some one that will benefit from this blog? Please share it, we need more people like YOU to make this a Healthy & Happy World.