- Are you in a low carbohydrate diet?
- This recipe is a great alternative for regular bread.
- Will help you reduce your daily sugar intake.
- Will help you balance your HORMONES.
Finally, it’s here, I found a delicious NO CARB BREAD that you can incorporate into your diet.
• 6 organic eggs (separate whites and yolks)
• 3 cups almond flour (Bob’s Red Mill)
• ¾ cup Flaxseed meal
• 1 ½ teaspoon baking soda
• 1 ½ cup natural Kefir (Yogurt)
• 2 packages of Stevia
• ¾ teaspoon salt
• Coconut oil spray
- Beat egg whites in high speed until stiff.
- Mix in a separate bowl all dry ingredients:
- 3 cups almond flour (Bob’s Red Mill)
- ¾ cup Flax seed meal
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 packages of Stevia
3. In another large bowl:
- Beat egg yolks with the Kefir
- Combine this mixture with the dry ingredients # 2.
4. Incorporate everything to the egg whites, mixing with a spatula very slowly.
5. Lightly grease muffin cups with the coconut oil spray, either a rectangular or a round muffin pan of 10 units.
- Pour the mixture into each muffin cup filling them about 3/4 full.
- Bake @ 350* F, for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean. Cool and Enjoy.
Makes approx. 10-12 units.
Did you enjoy them? Let me know 🙂