This tasty Oriental salad can accompany any dish. You can prepare it and eat it later or make double recipe for a snack, adding some type of lean protein like a grilled chicken breast, fish or lean meat. Bon Apetit my friend 🙂
Ingredients should be finely chopped
• 2 fresh tomatoes chopped
• ¼ cup chopped parsley
• ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
• ½ medium size red onion chopped
• ½ red pepper chopped
• 1 small cucumber (no seeds) chopped
• the juice of 1 lime
• 1 tbsp. pressed olive oil
• Salt and pepper to taste
• ¼ cup quinoa cooked (follow package instructions)
• Mix all ingredients in a bowl and let all the juices stick together for 1 hour.
Did you like this Blog and you want to share it? Go to my Facebook page, we need more people like YOU to make this a Positive & Healthy World.
- Creating good habits is part of your personal growth.
- Take action, accept and invite your fears to accompany you on your wellness path.
- It all starts with your Body, Your Machine, Your Temple, the one who will support you live fully in Health and Spirit; take care of it, accept it and be grateful with the one you have.
Did you like this Blog ? Do you have some one that will benefit from this blog? Please share it, we need more people like YOU to make this a Healthy & Happy World.