Hola my friend,
Are you eating salads and more salads without getting filled?
Did you know that fiber vegetables will help you fill your hunger, plus speed up your metabolism?
Here I want to share a delicious recipe that is healthy, rich in nutrients and loaded with vitamins and minerals.
Gluten Free Breaded Cauliflower
- 1 head of cauliflower or about 4 cups of cauliflower florets
- ¾ cup gluten free oat meal flour
- ½ cup quinoa flour
- 1 tsp paprika
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- Coconut spray
- salt and pepper to taste
- If the cauliflower florets are too big, cut them so they are bite size.
- Steam cauliflower cover and simmer until crisp-tender, about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray some coconut oil evenly.
- In a shallow plate beat the eggs and add paprika, salt and pepper. Whisk so that it’s well combined.
- Add the gluten free oat meal and the quinoa flour, mix thoroughly.
- Dip each cauliflower floret in the egg mixture, making sure it’s fully coated and place on the prepared baking sheet. Continue until finished with all the florets.
Bake for about 18 to 23 minutes or until golden brown.
Enjoy 🙂 Keep Moving & Keep Smiling!!!
Did you like this Blog ? Do you have some one that will benefit from this blog? Please share it, we need more people like YOU to make this a Healthy & Happy World.