Note: Grilled vegetables are with no oil added
• ½ White onion chopped & grilled
• 1 large yellow zucchini chopped & grilled
• 1 small organic Bock Choy chopped & grilled
• ½ package of fresh mushrooms washed, drained & grilled
• 2 organic whole eggs + 1 egg white
• 2 tablespoons of raw walnuts grind
• Pecorino or any cheese shredded
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat oven at 350*
2. Grease a rectangular pan with olive oil.
3. Place the vegetables
4. Add salt and pepper
5. Pour the eggs beaten and spread them out
6. Sprinkle the walnuts and then the cheese on top.
7. Place it on the oven for 20-30mn
You may accompany with a green salad.
Eat healthy, be healthy, be happy WE LIVE ONCE!!!