This delicious dish you can have it ready to be mixed either with rice, quinoa,legumes or with any type of animal protein.
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger
- ½ sweet onion chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 1 Bock Choy chopped (the leaves and the stalks)
- 1 orange pepper cut Julian style
- 2 carrots cut in slices
- 2 yellow zucchini chopped
- 1 package of green beans cut in halves
- 1 small eggplant cut in cubes
- ½ cup sliced raw almonds
- ½ cup tamari sauce
- Pepper to taste
- Coconut oil
Did you know that Black Pepper: Stimulates the nervous, digestive and circulatory systems, which makes it good for poor circulation, constipation sluggish digestion and drowsiness? It is useful for treating indigestion and flatulence, add to food daily for preventive action. Add it in balance.
- Boil the green beans until tender and drain.
- Roast the almonds until brown set aside
- In a separate pan heat the coconut oil and grill: Onions, garlic and ginger, until lightly golden, set aside.
- Grill the peppers and the carrots, set aside
- Grill eggplant, zucchini and Bock Choy.
- Mix all vegetables with the tamari sauce and pepper, let it cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Sprinkle the almonds on top and serve
Enjoy. Keep it refrigerated for just a couple of days in a glass and closed container.
What vegetables do you enjoy the most?
We Live Once!!!