I can totally relate to those people that have no time to prepare in advance, what ever the reason is. Although it is recommended to be prepared with your meals for the week so you won’t indulge in junk foods like high fat sandwiches, fries and so on. Find the time to shop, keep these ingredients handy and in 7-10 mn. of preparation you will be reveling with this dish.
This plate is a vegetarian/vegan one , and it has all the right nutrients for you if you are in this path:
Iron, Calcium, Protein, Zinc, and the Good Fats.
- ½ cup Pad Thai pasta from Annie Chun’s
- ½ fresh & organic cup brocolini
- ½ fresh & organic cup spinach
- ¼ cup green garbanzo beans frozen
- ¼ red or yellow pepper chopped
- ¼ cup chopped sweet onion chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons of fresh chopped cilantro
- ½ small hash avocado
- 2-3 tablespoons of raw walnuts
- 1 ½ tablespoons of sweet chili thai sauce
- 2 tablespoons low sodium tamari sauce
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- dash af sea salt
- red pepper (optional)
In a small pan boil 3 cups of water. Boil the pasta and the garbanzo beans for 5 mn total.After 2 mn add the broccolini, 1 mn before the end time add the spinach and let it cook, strain immediately.
In a separate pan grill the onion and the pepper, add a dash of sea salt, pour 1 teaspoon of olive oil, let them turn golden brown.
In a salad bowl cut the avocado, add the walnuts, cilantro, the sweet and sour sauce, the peppers and onions grilled, the pasta and the veggies already strained and mix everything with Tamari Sauce, add the red pepper for that spicy taste.
You will love it, Bon Apetit. Let the food feed your soul for you to feel Fit, Healthy & Happy