Preparation Time: 18 mn
- Mung Bean Pasta or Brown Rice Pasta
- ¼ cup frozen green peas
- ½ Broccolini
- ½ scallion finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms rinse and drain
- 2 tablespoon coconut aminos
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves washed and drain
- A handful of Sprouted Sun Flower
- ¼ cup sliced almonds toasted
- ½ hash avocado
- Olive oil 1 tablespoon
- Red pepper (optional)
- Serves 1
- Roast the sliced almonds in low heat stirring for 2-4mn and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil, add scallion and garlic; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until golden, stirring occasionally. Add the broccolini, the mushrooms; cook 5 minutes or until beginning to soften add the coconut aminos and pepper.
Toss the pasta and peas with the vegetable mixtures in a large bowl to combine.
Sprinkle with the cilantro, roasted almonds, avocado sliced and the Sprouted Sun Flower.