- a special spatial form of the protein molecule. If this structure breaks down (aging, damage, adsorption of foreign particles, this leads to a decrease in the electric charge), a decrease in the solvate shell, and contributes to the thickening of the jelly.
- the magnitude of the charge of the protein particle counteracts the cohesion of the particles with each other, since it strengthens the solvate shell. If the charge of the nucleus decreases from partial neutralization by ions of the opposite sign, this leads to a weakening of the solvation shell and compaction.
- The solvate membrane around the micelles prevents them from sticking together. If, for any reason, the water inside the cell becomes smaller, it also contributes to the thickening of the colloidal solution
Summarize anticoagulant protection of protoplasm cells and body fluids: 1. Cyclos. 2 Metabolism. 3. Preservation of the constancy of the spatial structure (shape) of the protein-the nucleus of the micelle. 4. Optimum charge of the micelle. 5. The presence of a sufficient amount of fluid in the body.
If a violation occurs above this protection, metamorphoses proceeding in two directions, coacervation (collection, accumulation) and coagulation (coagulation, condensation) begin with the protoplasmic jelly and the liquid media of the organism,
CO-OPERATIONcolloidal solution (liquid jelly) occurs when the particles (micelles), partially losing the solvate shell, approach each other and form a common aqueous membrane among the colloidal solution. Later, in such a common shell, further dehydration, particle convergence, their sticking together and precipitation may occur. Moreover, the properties of the coacervation droplet (particles united by a common water shell) are such that it has a higher viscosity than the colloidal solution that gave rise to it. Viscosity promotes the retention and retention in this cell of a variety of substances: dyes, salts, metabolic products; and the action of enzymes is slower than in a colloidal solution. These droplet droplets give the basis for the formation of clots - the precipitation of all excess that is present in the cell, in bile and urine.
COAGULATION of the colloidal solution proceeds in three stages:
- Maturation, which is expressed in the hardening of the mechanical properties of the colloid skeleton. External this process is expressed in a partial loss of flexibility, and later in the tight mobility of the body in the morning. At first the body is like a wooden one, and then the person diverges and everything passes.
- Aging is expressed in the fact that the colloid skeleton is compacted so much that it squeezes out the liquid medium and decreases in volume. This stage causes in the body two types of pathology - densification and liquefaction. Sealing leads to thrombosis, blockages, infiltrates, adhesions, distortion of the form of organs (eg, heart valves). The dilution caused by compression of the liquid from the colloidal solution forms cavities in which exudate, slag, salts, carbohydrates (acidic mucopolysaccharides), etc., are deposited, with the formation of destructive processes leading to rheumatism and the formation of cysts.
- The xerogel stage is expressed in the subsequent dehydration of the colloidal solution, a strong decrease in its volume. At the same time, it turns into a horn-shaped mass, inside of which huge compression forces develop (many hundreds of kilograms per 1 square centimeter xerogel cross section). As a result of this compression, all substances (salts, pigments, etc.) inside it are compressed into dense stones. According to some medical scientists, this is how hepatic, bile and kidney stones are formed.
Having considered the first - the colloidal level of the body, we turn to the next - connective tissue, into which the working cells of the body are intertwined.
In addition to the supporting function, a number of other processes are carried out through this tissue: - transportation and distribution of water, salts and a number of other substances; - regulation of enzymatic reactions, - tissue repair, suppression of infection and many other processes.
The connective tissue consists of a collagen protein, which is up to 30%. Its molecule consists of three chains of amino acids. In the process of aging, thin strands of collagen are sewn together, forming coarse ropes. This leads to a change in the connective skeleton of internal organs, ligaments, tendon. As a result, the internal organs contract and dehydrate, the nutrition through the connective tissue deteriorates, the immunity weakens. In the connective tissue at the cellular level, coagulation takes place according to the principle of aging. Thus, in the connective tissue itself, the principle of maturation and aging of collagen (cola-glue) is initially laid down for compression and compaction. If we consider the entire human body, it turns out that in view of the constant loss of fluid through the pores of the skin, with breathing, urination, the compressive force acts on us. Now, knowing the above three structural levels of the organism, you can understand how much our body spends effort to resist the tendency of compression and dehydration. Our task of daily life is to withstand all possible means to resist compression and dehydration. The compressive force must be countered by the expanding force. Alas, we do much the other way around, and then we wonder why in our body seals, stones and other pathological formations are formed. Knowing the above properties, you can understand - a favorable external environment or does not affect them the external environment, food and other factors, environmental conditions. In the form that the protoplasm of cells and body fluid is liquid jelly, then external cooling will promote thickening, and heating, on the contrary, liquefaction. Dry weather,
Thus, we discovered two opposites. The combination of cold and dryness helps to thicken the colloids of the body, dehydrate the cells, precipitate slag, salts and other substances; the combination of heat and humidity contributes to the liquefaction and recovery of the properties of colloidal solutions, translates stuck slag, salts and other substances into a more mobile state, contributing to this removal of harmful and superfluous cells. This position is valid for all internal body fluids of cells (blood, lymph, intercellular fluid, spinal cord, urine, bile and protoplasm).
I hope that now you have become fully clear that at the beginning of any cleansing of the body, a preliminary dilution of the colloids of the body is necessary so that they discard all that has become stuck in them, become fluid (not gelatinous), freely circulating and easily brought to the outward places. Otherwise, the thickened jelly sits firmly in the body and "holds" all the slags, etc. (For example, thickened bile in the gallbladder) As a result, any purification procedure without preliminary preparation (softening the body with heating and hydration) gives little effect.
2. The effect of food on the condition of colloids of the body. All the food we consume is colloidal solutions (proteins of meat, milk, cheese, eggs, flour and starchy foods, fruits and vegetables).
All these products are crushed in the oral cavity, wetted with saliva, they thump up and then, as digestion and absorption take place, they enter the bloodstream. In the bloodstream, lymph, there is a meeting of colloids of the body with colloids of consumed food. Only from this one does the viscosity of the body fluids increase. In addition, the vast majority of nutrients are found after pre-heat treatment. And this means that they do not contain CHARGE and slopes to coagulation. To prevent this from happening, our body gives away some of its electrical charge. As a result, the micelles charge decreases both in cells and in blood, lymph, etc. The repetition of this process several times a day, from year to year - undermines the foundations of our energy. The colloids of all levels of the body thicken, After a decrease in charge, a taxation occurs, the micelles become surrounded by stagnant regions, in which coacervate and coagulation phenomena begin (thickening, gluing, precipitation, xerogel formation). Unfavorable conditions of the environment-cold dryness, drafts and so far are different; low-active lifestyle (metabolic slowdown); the consumption of cooked food, devoid of an electric charge - especially prone to the formation of xerogels (milk, cottage cheese, flour, starch, animal proteins) - lead to the formation of various seals and stones, cysts and tumors beginning to be formed and deposited throughout the body. If you take a closer look at your body, you can find several stages of this process, the general flexibility is lost, hands and feet begin to freeze, in the morning the body is as wooden, and finally, there are persistent foci of limited mobility. If you have this, start the program to cleanse the body. Otherwise serious problems are waiting for you - salt, stones, tumors, cysts, etc. I have selected the most effective procedures and the scheme that allows to cleanse the human body, from the above indicated abomination. At the heart of the purification of the human body are three main principles: to eliminate the cause, dilution of colloids and reverse absorption through enemas.